Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Brink

Nice dramatic sounding title isn't it? If you read Seraph's blog then you know that we've had a falling through in our relationship. That was a bit of a nerve wracking experience, and I felt like a huge asshole for it. Things were good again for about a week or so, but then we had another falling through. The basic gist of what happened is that we pretty much told each other that we didn't want to break up with each other but that we were wanting to be able to flirt with other people. We considered taking a break for a while, but neither of us really liked that idea, so we decided to work through it. That's that experience in a nutshell. It was also, like its predecessor, extremely nerve-wracking as hell, and I never want to experience it again.


So the primaries are going on all around the country. I thought about voting but I STILL haven't looked up the policies for each of the candidates. If you're reading this, could you give me an overview of what each major candidate's (Democrat and Republican; I'm unaffiliated) policies and such are? That would be awesome.

1 comment:

Seraph said...

Hah, I just realized what a slacker you are. Find out the candidates' platforms for yourself, nutball :-P

Lurve