Thursday, May 15, 2008

Apology

Once again few but miraculously faithful and other occasional readers, it's been a long time since I've last made a new post.


Crap.



To express sadness over not posting, I will now proceed to type a crap-ton of random and useless jibberish. Observe.


lksajl;kfjlk;sjhfoivu nlkj lh lkvjsalkdfuo9eut5p8q3905i#$^%@#$&^#$%$#%*U&#Qiotusaldgfjvlkj Mother &*U&()OIU&-ing JRIHASLJKNEFV J rapists are disgusting jlkasfiosjkl mjlksj lmjsldjf i like cheesecake lkjsalknu lkjFAS BLARGLE ljslkjf jnlkjs jrjjl;sjal; jljflj I'M A WHITE PERSON OMG jlkajisjlkj@132453246$@#HTFSAKjmv lksajtfr EWT%#@Wbt lae hgl bejrga.


There.


I apologize for not posting for so long, but that's not the apology that this post is about.


I want to apologize for my post from a long time ago titled "Beowulf: Die-Hard Moderate." I feel like I crossed way over the line with how I should address the issue, and ended up proving myself to be a hypocrite by doing the very thing that I was criticizing a couple of groups for doing, in that I was figuratively breathing fire at both of them for breathing fire at each other and others.


I meant every word of what I said, but I still could have put it in far better and less angry terms. I had become so frustrated with those groups and hadn't said anything for so long that I eventually cracked mentally and had to let off steam and get the issue off of my chest. I know that many of you who are reading this probably aren't Christians, but in saying those things in such an angry and inappropriate manner I failed to fufill my duty as a Christian to show God's love to everybody no matter what they say or do to me or anybody else. I hope that anybody who was hurt of offended by what I said can forgive me.


There, I apologized. That had been weighing down on my conscience for a while. I hope this whole thing resolves well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,

My name is Rev Robert Wright, Editor for Christian.com, a social network made specifically for Christians, by Christians. We embarked on this endeavor to offer the entire Christian community an outlet to join together and better spread the good word of Christianity. Christian.com has many great features like Christian TV, prayer requests, finding a church, receiving church updates and advice. We have emailed you to collaborate with you and your blog to help spread the good word of Christianity. I look forward to your response regarding this matter. Thanks!


Rev. Robert Wright
rev.robertwright@gmail.com
www.christian.com