Saturday, October 13, 2007

Noob

Hello.

I am a noob. I swore to myself that I would never ever make a blog, and here I am, making a blog. This seems very strange and unnatural to me, but given that I've taken a recent interest in writing this will hopefully be good practice, but it'll also give me an opportunity to talk about things. So, let me introduce myself. You may have read my girlfriend's (who goes by Seraph) blog. You probably haven't read my girlfriend's blog, but you should. It is awesome.

Anyway, I am her boyfriend and I shall go by the name she calls me, which is Beowulf. As you can tell by the title of my blog, I am a preacher's son. I was born and raised Baptist, and before you scream in horror and go "Oh my God he's a dirty fire-breathing conservative!" the answer to that statement would be "No. I am not." I consider myself reasonably moderate but I'm going to give you all fair warning that there will be some things I'll be more conservative than liberal about. As for what I'll be writing about, I'm gonna write about...whatever I feel like talking about I guess. Current issues, personal events, etc. I hope you all enjoy my blog.

No comments: